Team internationalization is part of the External and International Relations unit within The Hague University of Applied Sciences. This team is leading when it comes to the goal of “students becoming global citizens in a learning society “. The team supports all faculties in realizing their international ambitions. TI is, amongst others, in charge of coordinating international mobility programmes and relations with partner universities.
Our partners or prospective partners can contact THUAS via our Team Internationalization firstname.lastname@example.org.
Members Team Internationalization
- Claudia Bulnes - International Policy Officer, specialized in (co) curriculum development
- Ramon Ellenbroek - Head Team Internationalization
- Alexander Levinson - International Policy Officer
- Eveke de Louw - International Policy Officer, specialized in (co) curriculum development
- Jolanda Luetteke - Internationalization Officer
- Sigrid Segeren - Internationalization Officer
- Lieke Steijger - International Policy Officer
All faculties have an international coordinator who can be reached via Team Internationalisation (email@example.com). International coordinators implement the international policy in their faculties. They advice amongst others, on the exchange processes and allocation of places. They play a vital role when it comes to student and/or staff exchange.
|Business, Finance & Marketing||Rob Laas|
|Health, Nutrition & Sports||Simone Hackett|
|Management & Organisation||Eveke de Louw|
|Technology Innovation & Society||Wianda Visser|
|Public Management, Law & Safety||Nadja Brouwer - Richardson|
|IT & Design||Jaap de Bie|
|Social Work and Education||Nora Daoud / Rudy van der Hoven|