Trial Study Day Process and Food Technology
Welcome to the Trial Study page of the programme Process & Food Technology. Here you will all the information you need.
Where and when?
- What: Trial Study Day
- Where: The Hague
- When: 18 February 2020
- Contact person: Ron Haring
- Lunch: provided by the PFT programme
- Bring: Laptop or tablet with Microsoft Office. + old electronic device such as phone, laptop etc. that you don’t mind destroying.
Below you will find the programme of the PFT Trial Study day:
|09.30 - 10.00||Introduction|
|10.00 - 11.30||Workshop 1 – Critical Sustainability Investigation|
|11.30 - 13.00||Workshop 2 – Process Design|
|13.00 - 14.00||Lunch|
|14.00 - 16.00||Experiment – Chemistry|
|16.00 - 16.30||Reflection and closing|
See you on February 18th 2020!
If you have questions or cannot make it to the programme, send an e-mail to email@example.com
How to sign up for a Trial Study Day?
- Open the sign up form by clicking on the button below.
- Choose a programme (session) and a date (on the top right).
- Add this session. Please note that you can only select one session per day. Check your shopping basket on the top right to see your selection.
- Click 'Nu registreren'.
- Fill in your contact details and check whether you have selected the correct sessions.
- Click on the button 'Uitchecken'.
It takes some time before you receive an e-mail with your sessions. You will also receive a QR code in this e-mail that we will scan during the Trial Study Days to register your attendance. Did you not receive the confirmation email in good order after 4 hours? Then contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org