Trial Study Day International & European Law
Welcome to the Trial Study page of the programme International & European Law. Here you will find all the information you need.
Where and when?
- What: Trial Study Day
- Where: The Hague
- When: Monday 17 February or Monday 2 March 2020 from 10.00 to 15.15
- Contact person: Hesther Calis
- Lunch: Lunch voucher of 5 euros is provided by the LAW Programme
- Bring: Good humour, optional: pen&paper/laptops for taking notes. If you expect your lunch to be more than 5 euros (good for a sandwich and a drink) then bring a banking card as cash is not accepted.
Below the programme of the Trial Study Days:
|09.30 – 10.00||Welcome and registration|
|10.00 – 11.00||General presentation in OV1.51|
|11.00 – 12.00||Mock lecture 1 by LAW lecturer in OV1.51|
|12.00 – 13.00||Lunch break in Central Restaurant|
|12.30 - 13.00||Optional: guided tour university by LAW student|
|13.00 – 14.00||Mock lecture 2 by LAW lecturer in OV1.51|
|14.00 – 14.45||Q&A session with LAW students in OV1.51|
|14.45 - 15.15||Optional: guided tour university by LAW student|
See you on 17 February or 2 March!
If you have any questions or if you registered but cannot make it to the Trial Study Day, please inform us accordingly by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to sign up for a Trial Study Day?
- Open the sign up form by clicking on the button below.
- Choose a programme (session) and a date (on the top right).
- Add this session. Please note that you can only select one session per day. Check your shopping basket on the top right to see your selection.
- Click 'Nu registreren'.
- Fill in your contact details and check whether you have selected the correct sessions.
- Click on the button 'Uitchecken'.
It takes some time before you receive an e-mail with your sessions. You will also receive a QR code in this e-mail that we will scan during the Trial Study Days to register your attendance. Did you not receive the confirmation email in good order after 4 hours? Then contact us via email@example.com