Trial Study Day International Financial Management and Control
Welcome to the Trial Study page of the programme International Finance Management and Control (IFMC). Here you will find all the information you need.
Where and when?
- What: Trial Study Day
- Where: The Hague
- When: 18 February or 3 March
- Contactperson: Battal Karakaya
- Lunch: provided by The Hague University of Applied Sciences
- Bring: calculator, pen and paper
Below you will find the programme of the Trial Study days:
|10.30 - 11.00||Welcome|
|11.00 - 11.45||Introduction IFMC / Excel for Finance|
|11.45 - 12.00||Break|
|12.00 - 12.30||Excel for Finance|
|12.30 - 13.00||Lunch|
|13.00 - 14.30||Lectures|
|14.30 - 15.00||Drinks|
See you on 18 February or 3 March!
If you have questions or cannot make it to the programme, send an e- mail to email@example.com.
How to sign up for a Trial Study Day?
- Open the sign up form by clicking on the button below.
- Choose a programme (session) and a date (on the top right).
- Add this session. Please note that you can only select one session per day. Check your shopping basket on the top right to see your selection.
- Click 'Nu registreren'.
- Fill in your contact details and check whether you have selected the correct sessions.
- Click on the button 'Uitchecken'.
It takes some time before you receive an e-mail with your sessions. You will also receive a QR code in this e-mail that we will scan during the Trial Study Days to register your attendance. Did you not receive the confirmation email in good order after 4 hours? Then contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org