Trial Study Day European Studies
Welcome to the Trial Study page of European Studies. Here you will find all the relevant information you need to make your Trial Study Day a success. Studying this programme will give you a good foundation and prepare you for the colleges that may await you. Give yourself a head start and take one step further in making a good study choice.
Where and when?
- What: Trial Study Day
- Where: The Hague
- When: 17, 18, 19 February or 2, 3, 4 March
- Contact person: Dave van Ginhoven
- Lunch: Provided by The Hague University of Applied Sciences
- Bring: You do not have to bring anything except any questions you might have.
Below you will find the programme of the Trial Study days:
|9.30 - 10.00||Welcome and registration|
|10.00 - 12.30||Preview lectures|
|12.30 - 13.00||Lunch|
|13.00 - 14.00||Language Lessons|
|14.00 - 14.30||Interactive Assignment|
See you on one of our Trial Study Days!
If you have questions or cannot make it to the programme, send an e-mail to email@example.com
How to sign up for a Trial Study Day?
- Open the sign up form by clicking on the button below.
- Choose a programme (session) and a date (on the top right).
- Add this session. Please note that you can only select one session per day. Check your shopping basket on the top right to see your selection.
- Click 'Nu registreren'.
- Fill in your contact details and check whether you have selected the correct sessions.
- Click on the button 'Uitchecken'.
It takes some time before you receive an e-mail with your sessions. You will also receive a QR code in this e-mail that we will scan during the Trial Study Days to register your attendance. Did you not receive the confirmation email in good order after 4 hours? Then contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org