Trial Study Day
You’ve explored the THUAS website, perhaps also attended an Open Day, and are now wondering: what exactly can I expect from the study I’m considering? What kinds of lectures can I expect? And in what types of rooms? The perfect way to find out is to sign up for a Trial Study day. During a Trial Study Day you will follow a programme especially made for you. The lecturers put is together to give you a good idea of the study.
Mark these dates in your agenda! Our Trial Study Days are on:
- 17, 18 and 19 February 2020
- 2, 3 and 4 March 2020
Below you can see the dates and programmes of the courses that offer a Trial Study Day. If you are interested in a study that doesn't offer a Trial, you can sign up for a Shadow a Student day.
- European Studies: 17, 18, 19 February, 2, 3 or 4 March 2020
- International Financial Management and Control: 18 February or 3 March 2020
- International and European Law: 17 February or 2 March 2020
- Process and Food Technology: 18 February 2020
At the end of January 2020 you can see on this page which studies will offer a Trial Study Day. Registration is also possible from end January 2020.