Shadow a student
All those organised programmes and Open Days are fun and informative, but you want to know what it’s really like to study at our university of applied sciences. Why not spend the day together with a current student of the study you are considering? The perfect hands-on experience! Register for our shadowing programme. It doesn't cost anything.
Shadowing means that you are paired up with a student for the day for a behind-the-scenes look at the programme. You attend classes together with the student during a regular school day. This is not a custom programme, so you may find yourself in the middle of a block and, consequently, do not understand the material. No reason to worry. After all, you’re only here for the day and have not prepared for the lectures. The purpose of shadowing is to show you what a typical day is like in reality. You can see how students interact with one another and who the lecturers are.
Who can register for shadowing a student?
If this is your final examination year or second-to-last year and you have already attended an Open Day (even if it was at a different university of applied sciences but for the same study), you can sign up to shadow a current student.
Choose the study you like and fill in the intake form below. The programme will contact you to set up a time and date for a Shadow a student day.
- Communication and Multimedia Design - User Experience
- European Studies 4 years full time
- European Studies 3 years full time
- Industrial Design Engineering
- International and European Law (25 April)
- International Communication Management
- International Financial Management & Control
- International Public Management
- International Sport Management
- Process and Food Technology
- Safety and Security Management Studies