Meet & Match at International Business and Management Studies
Welcome at the Meet & Match page of International Business and Management Studies. Here you will find more information about the content of the program, the date, the start time and location. It could be that you have to prepare something in advance. If so, this will be mentioned in the Meet & Match letter of invitation sent by the programme. Read everything carefully and write down the date. Please make sure you already save the date in June!
What and when?
- What: Meet & Match
- Where: Johanna Westerdijkplein 75, 2521 EN Den Haag
- When: June 14, 15 and 16 – students with Dutch residency and August 17, 18 and 21 – international students (you will be expected one of the three days for which you will receive a personal invitation)
- Contact person: Mr. Demir and Ms. Lentz
- Lunch: not taken care of by the programme, only card payment in the restaurant
- Bring: your identity card, passport or driver's licence. Food/lunch and something to drink. Alternative: we do have an excellent restaurant, where you can pay for your meal with Pin. A valid e-mail address, to forward your online questionnaires.
After welcome and introduction, you will start with 2 online tests at school:
- Math test. Analytical skills and a feel for numbers are important when following the IBMS course, therefore we ask you to take an online mathematical test to define your entry level.
- English test. The IBMS course is entirely in English and we expect students to communicate in English at all times. This test defines your English proficiency.
In the afternoon you will have an interview with one of your future IBMS lecturers. The test results and your motivation are input for that interview. Please think of your motives for joining us. What motivates you to study IBMS at The Hague University? What are your expectations about studying and working with people from all over the world? What do you expect to learn?
In case you are considering joining the 3-year accelerated programme (for students who have VWO or HBO/WO Propaedeutic exam or international equivalent), you will have an additional interview to discuss your application.
We look forward seeing you at the Meet & Match in June or August!
Register and contact
How can you can sign up for Meet & Match is described in the invitation letter, which will be sent to you by the programme around May 15th (or earlier). For questions, please contact the department / person mentioned in the invitation letter. If, by any circumstances, you cannot attend the Meet & Match, please inform the programme in time. For questions you can contact mr. Demir via firstname.lastname@example.org or ms. Lentz via email@example.com
Please note that it is not possible to register for Meet & Match via the website. This is only possible through the invitation letter that you receive from the programme.