How do you choose the right degree programme?
The Hague University of Applied Sciences can help you make the right study choice online
Our study choice advisors are also available to help you make the right study choice during the corona crisis. Not in person at THUAS, but online or over the phone. You can use this period to take the time to explore and research your interests and the opportunities that are available.
What do we offer?
Contact us if you have any questions about your study choice.
- You are welcome to ask your study choice questions via WhatsApp. You can reach us by phone every Tuesday and Thursday from 2 pm to 3 pm at +31 (0) 6 - 86 82 51 20. During the Summer break, from July 20 until August 20, it is not possible to ask questions via WhatsApp.
- Or email your question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you ready...
- ... for a study choice meeting over the phone? Then fill in this form. A study choice advisor will contact you to schedule a telephone meeting.
- ... to take a professional career test? Send an email to email@example.com. You will receive an invitation to take a professional career test. After the test we will plan a follow-up meeting with you to discuss the results.
Read the degree programme information
Do you already know what degree programme you will choose and are you looking for more specific information about your study choice? Our website contains comprehensive information on all our degree programmes. The degree programme pages provide detailed information on the subjects you will take, what your career options will be, the various internship possibilities and how to enrol. You can also contact the degree programme directly or talk to a current student.
Watch a degree programme presentation
Would you like to watch a degree programme presentation? Click in the list on the link and watch the webinar.
- European Studies - full-time
- Industrial Design Engineering - full-time
- International & European Law - full-time
- International Business - full-time
- International Communication Management - full-time
- International Financial Management and Control - full-time
- International Public Management - full-time
- Process & Food Technology - full-time
- Safety & Security Management Studies - full-time
- Sport Studies | International Sport Management - full-time
- User Experience Design - full-time