Applications, finances and moving here

You’ve decided to come to THUAS. That’s fantastic news! Here’s your one-stop guide to applying, financing your study and moving abroad. See you in the new academic year!

Enrolment Centre applying Applying

Now you’ve finally made up your mind, it’s time to take the next big step and start the application process.

Enrolment Centre finance Finance

Good news - you don’t need a PhD in maths to calculate your study and living costs. We’ve done it for you. Bookmark our simple guide to tuition fees and budgeting.

Enrolment Centre Immigration and visas Immigration and visas

If you’re an international student from outside the EU/EEA, you’ll probably need a residence permit. Even an entry visa. Don’t panic. We’ll help make moving here as easy as possible.

Contacts and FAQs

The chances are that we’ve answered your application and enrolment question before in our FAQs. Still confused? Get in touch and we’ll do our best to help.