Requesting Documents

Student card

If you have lost your student card, please contact the Enrolment Centre (Centrale Studenten Inschrijving, CSI, oval 1.02) to apply for a new one. A new student card costs € 15, which you must pay by debit card at the desk. 

Has your student card been stolen? If you can submit a police report as proof, you do not need to pay for your new student card. You will receive your new student card within two weeks at your correspondence address as registered in Studielink. 

Haven't received a student card?

If you are fully enrolled but have not yet received a student card, please notify the Enrolment Centre before 15 October.

 Please note: after this date, you will have to pay for a new student card! 

Statement of enrolment

Do you need an (additional) statement of enrolment?

You can now take care of this yourself. You will need to take the following steps.

  • Open your account in OSIRIS Student.
  • Click on the ‘Personal details’ screen and then click on ‘status registration for degree programme’ next to the heading ‘degree programme’.
  • On this page, you can see for which programme(s) you are enrolled. On the right side you will find the heading ‘declaration of enrolment’. This is where you can download a statement for each academic year you are enrolled. The secured Pdf-file contains a Dutch and an English version with a digital signature.

Proof of payment of tuition fees (BBC)

If you are going to take a minor or full study programme you can request a proof of payment of tuition fees (Bewijs Betaald Collegegeld / BBC). With this document you only need to pay the tuition fees once. Please note this does not apply if you have to pay the institutional rate instead of the statutory rate.

Request a proof of payment of tuition fees.

Please note that we will only provide you with this document once per academic year! 

Please note: this does not apply if you pay institutional rate instead of the statutory rate! At this page you can find more information about the different types of tuition fees. 

Contacting the Enrolment Centre

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact the Enrolment Centre