Personal Details

I have moved. How do I register my new address?

There are three things you need to do to register your new address properly:

  • Within five days, you must register your new address with your (new) municipal authority (gemeente).
  • Log into Studielink, go to ‘My details' ( mijn gegevens) and change your postal address. Do not forget to check the option asking Studielink to forward your new address to The Hague University of Applied Sciences 
  • Do you receive student financing from the Dutch government? Then you must notify DUO via My DUO

I am now married. Which surname should I use?

If you have married and taken on your partner’s name, you must use your maiden / birth name, i.e. not your partner’s name.

How can I upload my passport picture?

You can upload your passport picture via OSIRIS Student. You need your username and password for The Hague University of Applied Sciences network to do so. You will receive your username and password after you have done an enrolment request and your personal details have been verified. 

In OSIRIS Student, click on the "Personal details" screen and then click the "Upload passport photo" link on the bottom of the screen. Choose the file that you wish to upload. This file must meet the following criteria:

  • It must be a JPG or JPEG file.
  • Its size may not exceed 4 MB.
  • The picture must have a minimum width of 200 pixels.

After selecting the desired image file, please click "Upload passport photo". After uploading the photo you can select the part of the photo you want shown. Then click "OK" to confirm your picture.

Contacting the Enrolment Centre

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact the Enrolment Centre