If you are eligible you have to write an essay (950 to 1100 words) describing your cultural background and explaining why and how you can contribute to the multinational, multicultural beehive that is The Hague University of Applied Sciences.
Please ensure that you adhere to the guidelines below while writing your essay:
- The essay must be written in English.
- Make sure it is a personal essay and not a motivational letter or cv.
- It should be based on a personal experience in which you have gained significant insight, or which resulted in personal growth or development.
- It is written in the first person. (“I” point-of-view).
- In your essay try to give us a glimpse into your own perspective.
- Be specific with your descriptions.
- Be authentic and honest.
- The simplest structure of an essay has three parts: an introduction, a body of information, and a conclusion.