Digital Payment Authorisation
The Hague University of Applied Sciences makes use of a digital payment authorisation in Studielink for the collection of the tuition fees. You can pay in one lump sum payment or in 9 instalments. As of mid-June, you will be able to arrange the digital payment of your tuition fees via Studielink. The Hague University of Applied Sciences will inform you about this at the end of May.
Make sure you arrange the payment as soon as possible, but no later than the 31st of August or you will be unable to start your programme on the 1st of September.
Please note: you need a bank account from a SEPA country to be able to pay by digital authorisation.
Please note: it is by far the most convenient if you pay the tuition fees yourself. If someone else (for instance your parents or your employer) is paying on your behalf, the easiest thing to do is to indicate in Studielink that you pay yourself, and ask this other person to transfer the money to your bank account. Please see the ' Someone else pays tuition fees' paragraph below for more information.
Please note: by confirming the digital payment authorisation you agree to the terms and conditions regarding collection, that can be found via this page, and you give The Hague University of Applied Sciences permission to withdraw the tuition fees from the bank account specified.
Digital payment authorisation via Studielink
By the time the digital payment authorisation is possible via Studielink (expected by mid-June), you can arrange the digital payment of your tuition fees as follows:
Enter the payment details
When the option "Enter your payment details" is visible under "My To Do list", you can enter your payment details as follows:
- Log in to Studielink;
- Select the link "Enter your payment details" under "My To Do list";
- Follow the instructions in Studielink, answer the questions and enter the requested details;
- Confirm the payment details.
- The payment details are now sent to The Hague University of Applied Sciences.
Complete the digital payment authorisation
Look below under the situation that applies to you to find out how to complete your digital payment authorisation.
I pay the tuition fees myself
Please note: you can only confirm your digital payment authorisation after your personal details have been verified by The Hague University of Applied Sciences.
When the option "Confirm digital authorisation" is visible under "My To Do list", you can confirm the digital payment authorisation as follows:
- Log in to Studielink;
- Select the link "Confirm digital authorisation" under "My To Do list";
- Confirm the authorisation.
Someone else pays the tuition fees
Please note: the person who pays the tuition fees must have a DigiD otherwise it is not possible to arrange payment using digital authorisation.
If someone else pays the tuition fees on your behalf, please pay attention to the following issues:
- Studielink will send you an email with further payment instructions. You have to forward this email yourself to the person who pays the tuition fees.
- The person who pays the tuition fees must log in with DigiD to confirm the digital authorisation. If this person does not have a DigiD login code, he/she must apply for a DigiD login code first.
- The digital authorisation is issued only if you have received a message that the authorisation is confirmed.
Please note: companies and organisations do not have DigiD, and therefore cannot digitally authorise a payment. If your employer pays on your behalf, you (together with your employer) have to fill in a 'Garantieverklaring' instead. (Unfortunately, this form is only available in Dutch.) On this page, you can download the form 'Garantieverklaring'.
How much in tuition fees you will have to pay is based on the information known at The Hague University of Applied Sciences. In case of relevant changes in this information, the tuition fees will be adjusted accordingly. On the following page, you can find More information
Contacting the Enrolment Centre
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact the Enrolment Centre.