The Next Economy
Research being conducted under the research theme ‘The Next Economy’ focuses on the transition to the new economy, as detailed in the Long-term Plan. In this plan, four focal areas of the new economy are translated into four lines of research: Circular Economy, Social Economy, Digital Economy, with ‘Glocal Business’ as the thematic context. Various new and existing research groups can be found at the interfaces of these topics/lines of research.
The following research groups study this theme:
- Christine De Lille - Innovation Networks
- Jacco van Uden - Change Management
- Ellen Sjoer - Sustainable Talent Development
- Martijn van der Linden – New Finance
- Sander Mertens – Energy in Transition
- John Bolte – Smart Sensor Systems
- Kim Poldner - Circular Business
The following research group will be added in 2019:
- Transitions in Small Business
Read more (in Dutch): Meerjarenplan Onderzoeksplatform The Next Economy 2018-2022
Curious to see what our research on The Next Economy looks like? Watch the film about our research project on pop-up stores in The Hague.