Quality of Life: People and Technology
In the ‘Quality of Life: People and Technology’ research theme, four faculties and nine heads of research groups work together on answering the research question: How can we promote the quality of life of people by connecting people, the environment and technology? What do we contribute on the individual level (people), environmental level (networks), system level (transformation) and societal level? The research focuses on people and their environment, both physical and social, and the interaction between people, health and technology.The research focuses on the two pillars: 1: Sport, Exercise & Nutrition; 2: Care & Rehabilitation.
Curious to see what our research on Quality of Life looks like? Watch the film about the SenseGlove research project.
The following research groups participate in this research theme:
- Energy in Transition
- Sanne de Vries - Healthy Lifestyle in a Supporting Environment
- Marcel Spruit - Cyber Security & Safety
- Bert Mulder - Information, Technology and Society
- Deirdre Beneken genaamd Kolmer - Family Care
- Arend de Kloet - Rehabilitation
- Erwin de Vlugt - Technology for Health
- Joost van der Sijp - Oncological Care
- John Bolte - Smart Sensor Systems