5 April 2019
For Association Montessori International 0-3
All AMI Montessori Diploma course applicants are required to provide a current resume, certified copies of all academic transcripts, signed reference letters, and a short essay written in their own words with their application.
The costs of the course are € 7.950,-*. Students can choose to pay the full amount at once or in four instalments.
- Fees shown here are inclusive and based on the acadamic year 2016-2017. Aside from the cost of the AMI Diploma Course examination and an administration fee* and books and materials for your own personal use, no additional payments are required for any other elements of the course such as teaching practice, supervised practice sessions, etc.
- Cost of the AMI Diploma Course examination is €200.
- The Administration fee is €100.
Step by Step Procedure
You can apply for the International Montessori Institute by downloading the application forms. Application forms include:
- Enrolment enquirements
- Enrolment form Association Montessori International 0-3
- Appendix - 'Payment by employer'
You are also required to provide the following with your application:
- Current resume
- Certified copies of all academic transcripts
- Signed reference letter
- Short motivation letter, written in the applicant’s own words
- Fill out the required application forms
Filled out application forms plus required documents can be send to Anne Elzerman, via firstname.lastname@example.org
The AMI Diploma is awarded upon satisfactory completion of the AMI Requirements for Certification, a document that is signed by the Director of Training and the student upon acceptance into the course. In order to be eligible to sit for the written and oral examinations a minimum attendance of 90% is required in the following: theory lectures, demonstrations of materials in each area, discussions/reviews, and required reading seminars.
In order to receive the diploma the following requirements must be met: successful written and oral examinations, submission of acceptable albums in all areas, materials as required, observation and observation reports, practice teaching as scheduled.
Completion of the units as specified is required for award of this qualification.
If you would like to find out more about this study programme, you can send an e-mail to our course manager Anne Elzerman via email@example.com or give her a call at (+31) (0)6 4206 7136.