During the course you will have to do a minimum 400 hours of classroom based training including lectures and supervised practice, and a minimum of 250 hours of observations of children from birth to three years.
The next course will run in a four study module format starting November 2016:
- Module 1: Monday 14th November (2016) – Friday 9th of December (2016)
- Module 2: Monday 13th March (2017) – Friday 14th April (2017)
- Module 3: Monday 10th July (2017) – Friday 11th August (2017)
- Module 4: Monday 6th November (2017) – Friday 8th December (2017)
- Montessori Theory
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Child Neuropsychiatry
- Psycho-Sensory Theory and Demonstrations
- Home Environment Theoretical Introduction
- Home Environment Demonstrations
- Communities Theoretical Introduction
- Communities Demonstrations
- Supervised Practice
- Observation and Student Teaching
Patricia Wallner (MA)
Patricia Wallner conducted the 0-3 Training of Trainers Program under the supervision of Silvana Montanaro and has been working as an AMI Trainer since 2006. She has directed a number of trainings, she travels all over the world, takes part in congresses, symposiums and conferences and she has also directed many AMI refresher courses. Patricia Wallner is one of a few 0-3 Trainers in the world.
If you would like to find out more about this study programme, you can send an e-mail to our course manager Anne Elzerman via email@example.com or give her a call at (+31) (0)6 4206 7136.