In order to apply for our half year PREP school that will start in February 2017, please fill out and submit the online application form.
Note that you are requested to upload the following documents in this form:
- A color copy of your valid passport showing personal data and your signature
- A clear copy of your original High School diploma including a certified English translation
- A clear copy of your original final grade list including a certified English translation
- A clear copy of your valid IELTS, TOEFL or TOEIC certificate with sufficient score
- A chronological CV of your educational background (including your personal details)
The application deadline for our half year PREP school is December 1st, 2016.
- All learning materials are included
- Access to high speed Wi-Fi throughout all buildings
- Free use of the university’s research (library) and computer facilities with unlimited and uncensored internet access
- An E-mail account with access to BlackBoard and QuestionMark (THUAS learning and testing management systems)
- A social program ( join the programme and find out more)
Students with a non-EU/EER nationality need a residence permit for the purpose of study and when applicable an entry visa (MVV). It is not possible to study with a tourist visa. It is also not possible to apply for your own entry visa and/or residence permit for the purpose of study and this will be arranged by The Hague University of Applied Sciences (THUAS).
Dutch immigration regulations require non EU/EER-students to proof they have sufficient funds to cover the tuition fees and living expenses for at least one year (or the duration of stay). The Hague University of Applied Sciences has to observe these regulations when applying for visa and resident permits for its students.
In relation to this, we request students to transfer a package fee covering tuition fees and living expenses.
Unfortunately there is no scholarship available for the PREP school and it is also not possible to pay in installments.
- For the half year PREP school we require a package fee of € 14.750,-
- For the full year PREP school we require a package fee of € 19.000,-
- Tuition fees for the PREP school
- Health insurance for the first academic year (you need to extend this yourself)
- Legal fees for the application of your entry visa (MVV) and/or residence permit (non refundable)
Living costs & daily expenses
Your daily expenses may include food, housing, public transport, books, clothes, and social costs such as cinema tickets. Experience has shown that students living and studying in the Netherlands for (at least) one year spend between € 800,- and € 1.100,- per month.