In order to be admitted into the PREP school you need to:
- be eligible for the follow up programme of your choice
- have an adequate command of the English language
- be at least 18 years old at the start of the programme
The minimum English requirements for the prep school are mentioned in the table below.
|Type prep school
An IELTS, TOEFL or TOEIC certificate is valid for two years, the certificate must be valid at the start of the academic year. The Hague University of Applied Sciences does not accept Institutional TOEFL scores, TOEFL ITP scores or any other language test certificates.
- students with a non-EU/EEA nationality need to have a valid residence permit during their stay in the Netherlands.
- students with a Chinese nationality need to have applied for a NUFFIC certificate before the 1st of December 2017.
Step 1First you need to apply online for the follow up programme of your choice:
- For a Master programme at THUAS, you need to apply online via Osiris application.
- For a Bachelor programme at THUAS, you need to apply via Studielink
- Shortly after submission of your Studielink application, you will receive a message confirming your student number
- You will also receive login details via email for Osiris application and you need to upload your documents.
Step 2You additionally need to fill out the online PREP application form.
Make sure to upload the additional documents before the 1st of December 2017!
Step 3THUAS will check if you meet the entrance requirements of the programme of your choice and keep you informed about the status. If you are (conditionally) admitted you will receive a conditional letter of acceptance including an invoice.
If you would like to have more information about the contents of the programme or about the schedule etc, please contact the office manager of the PREP school.
Mrs. S. Baardman
Phone +31 (0)70 - 445 8699
If you have any doubts about your study choice, maybe our Study & Career Centre can help you.
Study & Career Centre
Tel nr.: +31 70 445 8595