- to be eligible for the programme you wish to pursue after finishing the PREP school
- to have a valid IELTS or TOEFL certificate with sufficient score***
- are at least 18 years old at the start of the programme
- a valid residence permit for the Netherlands (when applicable we will apply for this on your behalf)
- students with a Chinese nationality additionally need to have applied for an EP-NUFFIC certificate. We need to receive the original certificate before we can apply for your entry visa (MVV) for the Netherlands
- In case you wish to apply for a Master's programme after finishing the PREP school, you also need to provide us a copy of your original Bachelor degree and the additional documents for the programme of your choice
- In case your wish to continue your study at another Dutch University after finishing the prep school at THUAS, you need to upload a clear copy of your (provisional) acceptance letter. Please be aware that this educational institution needs to apply for your entry visa (MVV) and residence permit for the purpose of study (if required).
Prep half year
- IELTS (academic) > 5,5
- TOEFL (paper) > 525
- TOEFL (computer) > 197
- TOEFL (internet) > 71
- TOEIC 2 > 620
Prep full year
- IELTS (academic) > 5
- TOEFL (paper) > 500
- TOEFL (computer) > 173
- TOEFL (internet) > 61
- TOEIC 2 > 600
The Hague University of Applied Sciences does not accept Institutional TOEFL scores, TOEFL ITP scores or any other language test certificates.
**English Language Skills
Candidates who were educated in the Netherlands, United Kingdom, Ireland, United States, Canada (except for Quebec), Australia, New-Zealand, South Africa or Malta, or students holding a diploma (including English as an exam subject) stated on this diploma list, do not need to take an English proficiency test. All other prospective students are required to hand in a valid and sufficient TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language), TOEIC, IELTS (International English Language Testing System) or Cambridge ESOL (CAE/CPE).
In order to apply for our half year PREP school that will start in February 2017, please fill out and submit the online application form.
Note that you are requested to upload the following documents in this form:
- A color copy of your valid passport showing personal data and your signature
- A clear copy of your original High School diploma including a certified English translation
- A clear copy of your original final grade list including a certified English translation
- A clear copy of your valid IELTS, TOEFL or TOEIC certificate with sufficient score
- A chronological CV of your educational background (including your personal details)
The application deadline for our half year PREP school is December 1st, 2016.
Tel: +31 (0)70 - 445 8699
If you would like to have more information about the admission procedure or the requirements, please feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Enrolment Centre desk is available from Monday till Friday from 11 am - 3 pm.
The Hague University of Applied Sciences
Enrolment Centre - room Oval 1.02
Johanna Westerdijkplein 75
2521 EN The Hague