- Do local popular sports interest you?
- What about working with the National Ministry of Sport or the International Olympic Committee?
- Do you prefer the commercial perspective of a sport marketing agency, sport venue, sport brand, fitness chain or sport game developer?
- Perhaps you prefer the developmental aspects of foundations and NGOs like Football for Peace, Right to Play or UNICEF.
- Or maybe your interests are related to worldwide annual events with their own permanent staff like tennis grand slams or city marathons?
The world of International Sport Management truly opens up a world of choice!
What will your future business card look like?
The job titles for you will vary depending on your industry choice.
Here are some examples of areas of opportunity:
|What will you become|
|Game Operations Manager|
|Sports Information Manager|
|Sports Camp Director|
Outside the Netherlands, ISPM students can follow a master’s directly after graduation. Note, however, that different rules apply in the Netherlands, as most Dutch universities require that THUAS graduates follow a pre-master’s first.