- Official Dutch name: Bestuurskunde/Overheidsmanagement
- Official international name: Public Administration
- Programme code (Isat): 34464
- Institution code (Brin): 27UM
Both the official Dutch and international names of the degree programme (at the time of your graduation) will be printed on your certificate.
- More information on IPM programme accreditation by Accreditation Organisation of the Netherlands and Flanders (NVAO)
- More information on Programme and Examination Regulations
- Facts and figures on the programme
- More information on Covid-19 measures
Do you have questions about International Public Management or would you like to receive more information? We are happy to help you.
“Hey my name is Bas and I’m a second year student on the IPM programme. I’m from the Netherlands and have lived abroad for most of my life. The IPM programme has students from myriad cultures and has given me the opportunity to learn from people from different corners of the world. If you have any questions about the IPM programme, please don’t hesitate to contact me.”Contact Bas
You’ll have to pay your tuition fees when you enrol on the IPM programme. You can pay in one or more instalments. If you pay in instalments a small administration fee is charged.
- More information about tuition fees
- More information about scholarships for international students. Please note: scholarships are one-off payments for your first year of study only.
Dutch students automatically qualify for loan support. International students may be eligible if they have lived in the Netherlands for at least five years, or are employed for at least 56 hours per month.
Don’t forget to budget for your books, excursions and field trips. You can expect to pay approximately €800 per year to cover these costs. During your semester abroad, you’ll also need to pay for travel, housing and insurance.
Visas, residence permits and housing
Find out how you can support your son or daughter when choosing the right study programme, during the application process and sorting out accommodation and visas.