This programme is taught entirely in English. You’ll need a good command of the English language, both spoken and written.
Bachelor candidates who were educated in the Netherlands, United Kingdom, Ireland, United States, Canada (except for Quebec!), Australia, New-Zealand, South Africa or Malta, or students holding a diploma (including English as an exam subject) stated on this diploma list, need not take an English proficiency test.
All other prospective students are required to hand in a valid and sufficient TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, or Cambridge ESOL certificate to the Enrolment Centre. The certificate must not be older than two year at the start of the study year.
If you completed your prior education in another country than those listed above you might still qualify for exemption, if:
- you have an American or International High School Diploma, or
- you have an European or International Baccalaureate Diploma.
Please contact the THUAS Enrolment Centre and ask for details.
The minimum TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS and Cambridge CAE/ CPE scores for are:
- Paper based > 550
- Computer based > 213
- Internet based > 80, With minimum subscores of 20
- Listening and Reading > 670, You must also complete 'Speaking and Writing' successfully
- Listening > 6
- Reading > 6
- Writing > 6
- Speaking > 6
- Overall > 6
- Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) > A/B/C
- Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE) > A/B/C
Please note: The Hague University of Applied Sciences does not accept Institutional TOEFL scores, TOEFL ITP scores or any other language test certificates.
Please note: if you take (or have taken) the TOEFL English proficiency test, please allow The Hague University of Applied Sciences to check your online results to verify your TOEFL certificate. The Institution Code of The Hague University of Applied Sciences is 7042.
- N&T Does not qualify for admission
- N&G Does not qualify for admission
- E&M Does not qualify for admission
- C&M Does not qualify for admission
- N&T Immediately qualifies for admission
- N&G Immediately qualifies for admission
- E&M Immediately qualifies for admission
- C&M Immediately qualifies for admission
- Does not qualify for admission
5 November 2016
An Open Day is a great way to visit our campus; get acquainted with current students, lecturers, and meet our team of study advisors. You can also attend a few presentations by our lecturers who will help you get into a critical and analytical mindset.
8 - 9 December 2016
Trial Study Day
Join an IFMC class and meet our current students and lecturers. Also, this is your chance to see first-hand how IFMC will prepare you for a promising career as a financial expert, thanks to lectures such as: Financial Accounting, Investments, Cost Accounting, External Reporting, Operations Management, Business Information Systems and International Law.
Student for a day
Shadow a current IFMC student and experience what it’s like to study at THUAS. You will join discussions with existing workgroups and attend useful lectures. Lectures, for example, that could help you decide whether your main interest lies in international accounting, or would you be better off giving an acclaimed company like Unilever financial advice for one of its holdings?