When you apply for a job at The Hague University of Applied Sciences, we will ask you to submit certain personal information. We greatly value your privacy. The Hague University of Applied Sciences will handle the personal information in your job application with great care.
After your application, we will process your personal information for recruitment and selection purposes. When you fill out an application form on our website and include attachments, such as a CV, or you send an e-mail, all information that you send to The Hague University of Applied Sciences will be saved as long as the form, the length of the position or the content of your e-mail requires for proper follow-up and processing.
Normally, the Hague University of Applied Sciences will save your personal information for up to fours weeks after the position has closed. In some cases, it may be desirable for The Hague University of Applied Sciences and you to save your information for a longer period in case a suitable position becomes available.
- For this purpose, you authorise the following:
- your personal information may be saved up to one year after you have provided the information
- your information may be used for other (future) positions, other than the position for which you originally applied
- certain information may be shared with third parties that provide services to The Hague University of Applied Sciences, for example a screening, assessment or recruitment and selection agency
- your information may be used to proactively inform you about working at The Hague University of Applied Sciences.