Additional information for full-time Master students
For general immigration procedures please check the general information immigration procedures page.
Application deadline for applicants with a NON-EEA nationality is 31 May 2017. Application deadline for applicants with an EU nationality, or a Residence Permit valid until at least three months after the starting date of the Master Course, is 20 August 2017.
Payment deadline for NON-EEA applicants
For applicants from within the EEA the application deadline is the 20th of August 2017. The payment deadline for them is the 31th of August. The application deadlines for NON-EEA prospective students IS THE 31st of May. The payment deadline for applicants who need an entry visa and/or a residence permit for study is 15th of June 2017.
Please note: should The Hague University of Applied Sciences not have received your payment before this deadline we cannot apply for your entry visa, residence permit or insurance.
- MASTERS - Costs for Financing Study and Stay 2017-2018 [PDF]
- Options to prove your financial means [PDF]
- Financial guarantee form [PDF]
Bank details for payment package fee or down payment and applicable costs
- IBAN Bank account number > NL80 RABO 0145 5455 63
- Swift code of the bank > RABO NL 2U
- Name of the accountholder > Stichting HBO Haaglanden
- Name of the bank > Rabobank
- Address of the bank > Bezuidenhoutseweg 5
- Postal code and place > 2594 AB The Hague
- Country > The Netherlands
- Payment reference* > [your full name and THUAS student number]
For the Master plan + Health insurance cover, which we arrange for students from outside the EEA, please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
On campus, there are state-of-the-art computer facilities, media labs and science labs to help students study. We also have several restaurants and extensive sports facilities. Read more about our facilities.
International Student Services
We also have an International Office. We can give you practical advice on visas, residence permits, insurance, financing and housing as well as scholarships when you go and study abroad. Read more about our International Student Services.
For more information visit our Academy of Masters and Professional Courses page.