Be on the frontline in tackling complex 21st century safety and security challenges!
Safety and Security Management Studies (SSMS)
It's hard to think of a recent news story that has not involved safety and security. Headlines talk of conflicts, crime, terrorism, and violence. Risks and threats come in all shapes: technological, political, economic, etc. Safety and security specialists
are at the frontline when an organisation has to tackle such critical issues.
Why we are unique
- most of our graduates secure promising international careers in exciting key positions
- vast international professional network giving you access to the public organisations and private companies
- practice and theory help you develop a can-do attitude in numerous fields
- hands-on projects helping real-life clients to protect their assets
- access to high-level internships from around the world
- expert guest speakers from the field will share their experiences with you
- strong sense of community with a passionate culture
- supportive international staff with extensive sets of skills, knowledge, and experience
- social, political, and cultural diversity amongst the student body
- high academic and professional standards, encouraging you to push your boundaries
What The Hague University of Applied Sciences can offer you!
At THUAS, we have almost 26,000 students from more than 140 different countries. The Hague is the perfect location to become a global citizen. It is home to international organisations such as the International Criminal Court, Europol, and the Organisation
for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons.
There are also many good reasons to study in the Netherlands. It offers a high standard of living at a fairly low cost. Moreover, Dutch education is one of the most innovative and forward-thinking systems
in the world. It’s based on student-led learning, debate and hands-on experience. Dutch society is liberal and open-minded with a vibrant cultural scene. You’ll be part of a dynamic cosmopolitan and multi-cultural community right in
the heart of Europe.
Want to know what it's like to manage safety for an international company?
Get in touch
We would love to hear from you! Feel free to like and follow our Facebook page.
And if you have any more questions about the SSMS programme, ask Mr Rick Arons about visiting one of our lectures. Just follow the link below:
If you think Safety and Security Management Studies is the programme for you, then