‘Study here, work anywhere ’
International & European Law bachelor’s degree programme
Law encompasses all aspects of your life. From issues related to business, economics, personal finances, health, the environment, politics, human rights, international relations and many more. As the world becomes even more interconnected, there is an increasingly significant demand for legal practitioners that understand this. Studying international law will allow you to develop insights into the global legal system and its influence on both national and international policies.
Why our Law programme is unique
- most of our graduates secure promising international careers in exciting key positions
- vast international professional network giving you access to the public organisations and private companies
- practice and theory help you develop a can-do attitude in numerous fields
- hands-on projects helping real-life clients to protect their assets
- access to high-level internships from around the world
- expert guest speakers from the field will share their experiences with you
- strong sense of community with a passionate culture
- supportive international staff with extensive sets of skills, knowledge, and experience
- social, political, and cultural diversity amongst the student body
- high academic and professional standards, encouraging you to push your boundaries
What The Hague University of Applied Sciences can offer you!
At THUAS, we have almost 26,000 students from more than 140 different countries. The Hague is the perfect location to become a global citizen. It is home to international organisations such as the International Criminal Court, Europol, and the Organisation
for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons.
There are also many good reasons to study in the Netherlands. It offers a high standard of living at a fairly low cost. Moreover, Dutch education is one of the most innovative and forward-thinking systems
in the world. It’s based on student-led learning, debate and hands-on experience. Dutch society is liberal and open-minded with a vibrant cultural scene. You’ll be part of a dynamic cosmopolitan and multi-cultural community right in
the heart of Europe.