About The Hague University of Applied Sciences
Working at THUAS means spending your time in an international, open and dynamic environment together with 2,000 colleagues. Each and every day, you give your all to optimising the quality of the education offered and preparing young professionals for their careers. And you do so in a community that is evolving continuously!
The Hague University of Applied Sciences as an employer
For students, their career at THUAS starts as a learning young professional. Your job is to prepare them for that. You do this as a lecturer, as a researcher at our knowledge centres or working in one of our service departments.
Interested? The Hague University of Applied Sciences is always looking for new colleagues!
The Hague University of Applied Sciences as an inclusive campusThe Hague University of Applied Sciences wants to be an inclusive campus. That's why we focus on equal opportunities and strive for a wide diversity of staff alongside a diverse student population. After all, as a university we are at the heart of society and should reflect that. That is why we attach great importance to making the best possible use of the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees. This is how we find even more connection with our students and the changing world around us.
Apply for a position
Did you respond to a job opportunity? You will receive confirmation of receipt immediately from us. After the application deadline has passed, we will try to complete the CV selection process as quickly as possible and notify you of the results.
Read more about the steps in our selection process, click here!
Working conditionsThe Hague University of Applied Sciences offers good working conditions that are in line with the Collective Agreement for Universities of Applied Sciences.
- A good salary
- 8% holiday pay
- Payment of a complete 13th month
- Lots and lots of days off – approximately 53 days with a full-time appointment!
But that’s not all! The Hague University of Applied Sciences also offers:
- An easily accessible work space by both bicycle, train and car
- A platform for encounters, inspiration and innovation with a varied programme of lectures, symposia, inspiring stories, discussions and debates, workshops, exhibitions films and performances
- Pension plan with the General Pension Fund for Public Employees (Algemeen Burgerlijk Pensioenfonds, ABP)
- Basic and supplementary health insurance with good coverage from Zilveren Kruis Achmea This policy includes your spouse and children.
- Annual extra local employment conditions that let you fund a degree programme, for example, or join a sports club
- Depending on your position, tasks and responsibilities, you may be able to work some hours from home or have flexible working hours
- A large network and a dynamic environment among young, motivated international students
Are you enthusiastic about the Netherlands and The Hague? Do you want to know more about working at The Hague University of Applied Sciences?
Please contact us for more details:
Via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone: +31 (0)70 445 86 12.