Vacancy Student Assistant Communications - Centre of Expertise on Global Governance
Do you love to write, to be active on social media, to be part of a professional communications team and do you have affinity for topic related to Global Governance? You can make a difference in our team! The Centre of Expertise on Global Governance is looking for a highly motivated student to work as a Student Assistant to support our communications.
Do you have:
- Amazing text writing skills in English, perhaps even prior experience in blogging or journalism
- An antenna for emerging issues on global governance which interest students
- An eye for detail when it comes to style, lay-out and design
- Familiar with Sharepoint, Teams, iCreate, Webex
- Experience with using social media (professionally)
- Nice to have: Dutch proficiency and broad network of students
What is the Centre of Expertise and what do we do? We are one of THUAS’s seven Centres of Expertise. Our lecturers-researchers conduct practice-oriented research relevant for education, society and the professional practice of Global Governance. The mission of the centre is to increase the understanding by students, professionals, and citizens of how global governance works in practice.
You can respond until November 22.