Studying and working in times of corona
The coronavirus has large impact on studying and working at our university. We can imagine you must have a lot of questions. On this page you will find the most important information about all measures taken that are applicable to THUAS.
The taskforce 1,5 meter carefully monitors the situation and anticipates possible scenarios. New developments are communicated as soon as possible via Intranet. This Q&A is also regularly updated. If necessary, additional communication takes place via social media and e-mail.
Frequently Asked Questions
We hope to answer your questions asfully as possible. If you can't find the answer to your question, please send it by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal questions or agreements about work and study should always be referred to the relevant study programme or supervisor. Do you have COVID-19 related health complaints? Please check this flowchart. For more information, also see General > COVID-19 health complaints.
- Measures in and around the university
- COVID-19 health complaints
- Internship and graduation
- (Study)activities abroad
- Academic progress, study delay and BSA
- International students
- International students new academic year 2021-2022
- Support for students
- Workplace (at the university and at home)
- (Online) education and exams
- Working from home
- Connection with students and students’ wellbeing
- Traveling for work