COVID-19: Questions and updates
The COVID-19 virus has held us in its grip for a long time. Fortunately we can (start to) gradually reduce the measures. On this page you will find the latest updates and we show you where to find more information.
You will also find a Q&A with some more COVID-19 related questions, such as how THUAS deals with the still applicable hygiene measures and self-testing. The university of applied sciences continuously monitors the situation and anticipates possible scenarios. New developments will be communicated as soon as possible and the Q&A will be updated.
I am or will be a student and have a question about the following:
Do you have a question about your reading list, the introduction week or other practical information?
- You will receive an email from the degree programme where you have registered with more information about getting started!
- Or go to this page for more information about your start at The Hague University of Applied Sciences.
Do you have a question about (negative) binding study advice, timetables, study delays or other education-related questions?
- Please contact the Front Office of your degree programme:
- Faculty of Public Management, Law & Safety (BRV)
- Faculty of Business, Finance and Marketing (BFM)
- Faculty of Health, Nutrition and Sport (GVS)
- Faculty IT & Design (ITD)
- Faculty Management & Organisation (M&O)
- Faculty Social Work & Education (SWE)
- Faculty of Technology, Innovation & Society (TIS) (for TIS students, click on your degree programme for the contact information of the Front Office)
- Go to the services page on the Student Portal!
I am a staff member and I have a question about:
Do you have a question about creating 'quality time' with students, useful tools or work formats to get started right away?
- Go to the Blended Learning page on the Employee Portal.
Do you have a question about the hybride working format, employment conditions, hybrid education or other practical information about coming back to work after COVID-19?
- Go to the Back2School page
- Discuss this within your team and/or with your manager
I am external and will visit THUAS:
For example, are you visiting THUAS to give a guest lecture, meet a (contact) person or make a delivery?
- The Hague University of Applied Sciences asks everyone to do a self-test before visiting THUAS. In the Q&A you will find answers to COVID-19 related questions such as our hygiene measures and self-testing.