COVID-19: Questions and updates
Here you will find a Q&A with some more COVID-19 related questions, such as how THUAS deals with the still applicable hygiene measures and self-testing. The university of applied sciences continuously monitors the situation and anticipates possible scenarios. New developments will be communicated as soon as possible and the Q&A will be updated.
- Update 29 August 2022
- Update 15 February 2022
- Update 25 January 2022
- Modified face mask policy 19 January 2022
- Update 14 January 2022
- Update 3 January 2022
- Update 18 December 2021
- Update 14 December 2021
- Update 26 November 2021
- Update 12 November 2021
- Update Open Day 13 November
- Update 2 November 2021
- Update 14 September 2021
- Update 28 July 2021
- Update 16 July 2021
- Update 22 June 2021
- Update 8 June 2021
- Update 20 April 2021
- Update 14 April 2021
I am or will be a student and have a question about the following:
Do you have a question about your reading list, the introduction week or other practical information?
- You will receive an email from the degree programme where you have registered with more information about getting started!
- Or go to this page for more information about your start at The Hague University of Applied Sciences.
Do you have a question about (negative) binding study advice, timetables, study delays or other education-related questions?Please contact the Front Office of your degree programme:
- Faculty of Public Management, Law & Safety (BRV)
Faculty of Business, Finance and Marketing (BFM)
Faculty of Health, Nutrition and Sport (GVS)
Faculty IT & Design (ITD)
Faculty Management & Organisation (M&O)
Faculty Social Work & Education (SWE)
Faculty of Technology, Innovation & Society (TIS) (for TIS students, click on your degree programme for the contact information of the Front Office)
- Go to the services page on https://dehaagsehogeschool.sharepoint.com/sites/StudentServices!
I am a staff member and I have a question about:
- Go to the Blended Learning page on the Employee Portal.
- Go to the Back2School page
- Discuss this within your team and/or with your manager