The University of Applied Sciences believes that important documents such as our Annual Report, Corporate brochure, Code of Conduct, Diploma Supplement and International Study Magazine should be accessible to the public.
- Annual Report 2016
- Corporate brochure
- Diploma supplement
- Code of Conduct*
- International Studymagazine
- Privacy regulations
- Vision document
- Integrity code
- Complaints procedure for inappropriate behaviour
- Whistleblowers Scheme
- Educational vision & framework
- Research strengthens: Strategic research policy for 2017 and beyond
* The Code of Conduct for International Students in Dutch Higher Education details a number of agreements between universities of applied sciences and international students studying in the Netherlands. More specifically, it contains guidelines on how to communicate with and inform international students. The code consists for example of language requirements and an agreement on the quality of education provided to international students. Educational institutions are obliged to sign the Code of Conduct in order to grant resident permits to non-EU students.
The website www.internationalstudy.nl provides detailed information about the Code of Conduct for International Students in Dutch Higher Education, including two short videos on contents of the Code and the complaints procedure